Autumn Term 2017
Owlets Class have been busy making new friends and settling into school this term.
We have enjoyed learning about space along with Key Stage One, exploring what it might be like to be in space and thinking about what we would pack in our bags if we went on a space mission. We even tasted astronaut freeze-dried ice cream!
In December we had a Stay and Play session with our Mummies and Daddies. They stayed with us one morning to do some Christmas craft activities and see what it’s like to be in Owlets Class!
Some of our favourite activities this term have included:
- Cutting open a pumpkin for Halloween
- Catching snow on our tongues when it snowed!
- Having a visitor come to talk to us about Road Safety
- Going on a science school trip the Norwich Millennium Library
- Singing in front of our families in the Harvest Festival assembly
- A karate lesson
- Taking part in the Christmas play