(The SEND report is reviewed annually. It was last reviewed in September 2021, and will be reviewed again in September 2022.)
Read in conjunction with our SEND policy (below), which provides an overview of the aims and processes.
SEND complaints procedure.
- The School SENDCo is Mrs Cameron.
- She is contactable at the school phone number.
- Complaints about the support the school provides should be referred in the first instance to our SENDCo, Mrs Cameron.
- If a resolution is not secured, complaints can then be referred on to the Headteacher, Mr Pritchard, and finally Mr Lawrence, Chair of Governors.
- At this final stage, complaints should be made in writing to Mr. Lawrence – addressed c/o Little Melton Primary School.