(The SEND report is reviewed annually. It was last reviewed in September 2020, and will be reviewed again in September 2021.)
SEND complaints procedure.
- The School SENDCo is Mrs Cameron.
- She is contactable at the school phone number.
- Complaints about the support the school provides should be referred in the first instance to our SENDCo, Mrs Cameron.
- If a resolution is not secured, complaints can then be referred on to the Headteacher, Mr Pritchard, and finally Mr Lawrence, Chair of Governors.
- At this final stage, complaints should be made in writing to Mr. Lawrence – addressed c/o Little Melton Primary School.